Welcome to Red Rocks Baptist Church!
Visiting a new church can be an overwhelming experience with new people and places and routines. We love having guests and want to help you feel at home at Red Rocks Baptist Church. Our mission is “To Know Christ And Make Him Known” and it would be our privilege to introduce you to the Lord Jesus or to help you in your spiritual walk.
Services and Times
- Bible Study Hour/Sunday School: 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Morning Worship Service: 10:30-11:50 a.m.
- Evening Service/Teen Youth Group/Children’s AWANA: 5:30-6:45 p.m.
What To Expect
Arrival and Parking
- If you need directions to Red Rocks Baptist Church, please click here.
- As you drive onto our property, signs will direct you to the Main Entrance (which faces south). There are a number of guest spaces at the Main Entrance for you.
- When you arrive our Welcome Team will be in the lobby to greet you and help you find the location you need. The information table in the center of the Main Entrance lobby has a map of the facility that we invite you to take as you enter.
Sunday Morning Worship Service
- The 10:30 a.m. worship service is the main service and the one that best introduces guests to our church family. People of all ages and different ethnic backgrounds worship together. Attendees wear comfortable clothes ranging from business attire to jeans.
- The style of the service is traditional with many of our members participating in our choir and orchestra. The song service has a mix of older and newer hymns meant to encourage the congregation.
- During the service we also give some time to pray, learn a Bible memory verse and take an offering. We have a greeting time but we do not ask guests to stand or publicly identify themselves.
- The preaching time is the focus of the service. One of the pastors opens the Bible to explain what it means and how it applies to our lives today. Generally, the sermon outline will be projected on the screens as well as the Scripture verses so everyone can follow along.
- Nursery, preschool church and children’s church all take place during the worship service. Visit the children’s ministries page for more details about the children’s programs and childcare available during the morning service.
- After the service, our leadership team would love to connect with you in the lobby. They love to meet guests and thank you personally for visiting Red Rocks Baptist Church!
Sunday Evening Service
- The 5:30 p.m. evening service has a number of things going on!
- The adults gather in Fireside Chapel which gives the service a more intimate, family setting. This service has three parts to it: it begins with a few songs and then the majority of the time is spent in God’s Word examining different topics and parts of Scripture. The service typically concludes with a time of prayer.
- The children’s AWANA clubs and teen youth group also meet during the evening service time. Visit the children’s ministry page or the youth ministry page for more information about these programs.
- We also provide nursery care for children up to age three.
Click here to view our leadership team profiles or click here to read more about our history. If you have any additional questions about how our services work or what to expect please call the church office Monday through Friday at 303.922.8301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!