If you are planning a visit, we want you to be prepared to have a positive experience. Here are some details that will help make your visit a good one!
Parking and Arrival
- As you drive onto our property signs will direct you to the front entrance. There are a number of guest spaces in the front of building for you to park in.
- If you need directions to the church building, please click here.
- When you arrive our Welcome Team will be in the lobby to greet you and help you find the location you need. Please don’t hesitate to ask for help finding your way around!
Sunday Morning Worship Service
- The 10:30 a.m. worship service is the main service and the one that best introduces guests to our church family. People of all ages and a few different ethnic backgrounds all worship together.
- Many church members will dress up and wear business attire while others wear jeans.
- The style of service is traditional and many of our members participate in our choir and orchestra. We sing a mix of older and newer hymns and songs. The congregational singing is one of the most encouraging times of the morning.
- During the service we will pray, learn the Bible memory verse for the upcoming week and take an offering. We have a greeting time but we do not ask guests to stand or publicly identify themselves.
- The preaching time is the focus of the service. One of the pastors will open the Bible and explain what it means and how it applies to our lives today. Generally the sermon outline will be projected on the screens as well as the Scripture verses so everyone can follow along.
- Nursery, preschool church and children’s church all take place during the worship service. Visit the children’s ministries page for more details about the children’s programs and childcare available during the morning service.
Sunday Evening Service
- The 5:30 p.m. evening service is a more casual service. The adults gather in Fireside Chapel which gives the service a more intimate, family setting.
- In the evening service we sing a few songs and then spend time in God’s Word examining different topics and parts of Scripture. After the preaching time we typically divide up to pray with a few people sitting close by.
- The children’s AWANA clubs and teen youth group also meet during the evening service time. Visit the children’s ministry page or the youth ministry page for more information about these programs.
- Nursery is available for children up to age three.
If you have any questions about how our services work or what to expect please call the church office Monday through Friday at 303.922.8301. We look forward to meeting you!